As a test engineer for electrical machinery, you will become a member of the team that develops drive systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Your role will focus not only on carrying out the tests, but also to make them more efficient through continuous automation.
* Independent execution and monitoring of tests of electrical machines and components on company-internal and external test benches
* Automation of test execution and test evaluation (especially with Python)
* Test planning
* Creation of test specifications based on internal and external requirements
* Preparation of the test pieces (application of sensors and adaptation of the electrical interfaces to the respective test environment)
* Documentation of test results and derivation of the measures
* Support from other departments in test planning, error analysis and EOL test topics
* Contact with manufacturing and component suppliers as well as scientific partners and test houses
* Successful degree (TU| FH) in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or a comparable field of study
* First experience in handling high-voltage tests and testing of rotating electrical machines
* High sense of responsibility for (HV) safety during work and the quality of test results
* Experience with data processing in Matlab and Python
* Interest in electric machinery and drive technology, as well as enthusiasm for electromobility