I am currently partnered with a global leading Sensor Development company who design, develop, and manufacture sensors globally.
They are currently looking for a Test Development Engineer with strong knowledge and practical experience in semiconductor technology as well as an affinity with Sensor Physics and products to join their renowned team in Eindhoven where there will be room to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
· Development of test concepts and test strategy for integrated sensors.
· Selecting test platforms and test partners.
· Communication with external test partners/houses.
· Industrialization of test solutions and transfer to production, including documentation.
· Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
· Development of test boards with test interface circuit.
· Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement.
· Support of production test.
· MSc in Electronics, Physics or equivalent.
· 3+ years of experience as Test Development Engineer.
· Hands on experience with debug, Design for Test and Test development.
· Experience with high-level programming languages like C, Pascal, etc..
· Good understanding of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
· Affinity with sensor physics and able to develop test concepts for environmental sensors together with device physicists.
· Able to define test strategies together with external test partners/houses.
· Willingness to travel.
If this is of interest or you'd like some more information, please get in touch with me on:
Phone: +49 892 109 3987
Mobile: +44 783 788 5469