Back to Jobs
You will prepare the Company's quotations/tenders against client specification working with internal stakeholders to deliver cost effective solutions whilst maintaining functionality.
- Development of the quotation/tender document in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the project requirements and customer expectations
- Controlling quality and accuracy of the quotation and ensuring that the optimal solution is submitted to the customer.
- Attendance at relevant meetings, providing a narrative of any issues and threats associated with new enquiries.
- Work with our Technical team to ensure technical specification compliance.
- Ensure that order value and order GM% targets are adhered to, in line with relevant sign off procedures.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role - essential
- Technical and/or practical knowledge specifically related to transformers and switchgear essential.
- ONC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar to demonstrate technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- T. literate with the MS product suite and ideally experienced using Pulse software
- Strong communication skills, in particular applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of English both written and verbal
Salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- WFH an option if you do not live in the area