We are looking for a Team Lead for Embedded Software Development who is interested in innovative software development in the field of electric and hybrid vehicle technology development.
Several years of experience in the field of software development and good understanding of hardware-related development in embedded systems.
As a team leader, you will be responsible for the technical management of a team in basic software development.
Other tasks include:
· Leading a group of experienced basic software development engineers
· Support in the implementation and controlling of development processes and participation in their optimization
· Proactive employee development - starting with the recruitment and subsequent promotion of employees
· Close cooperation both with other technical areas in an international environment
· Completion of a technical education (HTL / FH / TU) with a focus on computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar.
· Several years of professional experience in the field of hardware-related software development for embedded systems as well as initial experience in staff management is desirable
· Professional experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
· Very good knowledge of software development processes in accordance with norms and standards for security-relevant systems (e.g. ISO26262, SPICE) Good communication skills in German and English are a must
· Occasional willingness to travel for business to the extent of 10% (based on calendar year) globally