We are looking for a Team Lead for Embedded Software Development who is interested in innovative software development in the field of electric and hybrid vehicle technology development.
Other tasks include:
· Leading a group of experienced basic software development engineers
· Support in the implementation and controlling of development processes and participation in their optimization
· Proactive employee development - starting with the recruitment and subsequent promotion of employees
· Close cooperation both with other technical areas in an international environment
· Completion of a technical education (HTL / FH / TU) with a focus on computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar.
· Several years of professional experience in the field of hardware-related software development for embedded systems as well as initial experience in staff management is desirable
· Professional experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
· Very good knowledge of software development processes in accordance with norms and standards for security-relevant systems (e.g. ISO26262, SPICE) Good communication skills in German and English are a must
· Occasional willingness to travel for business to the extent of 10% (based on calendar year) globally