Leading provider in the global automotive industry specialising in electrification and hybridization is looking for a System Test Expert to join their dynamic team in Austria.
As system test expert you ensure the smooth flow of projects around electric drive systems for future generation of electric and hybrid vehicles. You will coordinate with other engineers from all areas of development and test the future developments in the electrified powertrain according to the SPICE model.
* Requirement-based derivement of test cases according to customer specifications and standards
* Definition of verification scopes
* Execution of tests and evaluations of the results
* Meeting of verification statements and documentation of the test
* Development and planning of a test strategy and a test plan
* Analysis and error tracking in coordination with internal development areas and customers
* Coordination and responsibility of the tests of electric drive systems up to series release
* Support for the commissioning of complete systems on the test bench or in the vehicle
* Completion of technical training (FH/TU) in electrical engineering, mechatronics, drive technology, etc.
* Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of testing of powertrain components or comparable
* Understanding complex mechatronic drive systems, ideally electric and hybrid vehicles
* Programming skills of advantage (Matlab, Phyton, C, C++, ...)