As a requirement manager, you will work with system engineering and analyze customer requirements for electric drive systems in electric and hybrid vehicles.
You will develop requirements for components from the system context during the concept and series development phase.
You will take on the following tasks, among others:
* Strategy development and supervision of requirements management
* Set up and support a requirements strategy during the concept and series development phase
* Proactive processing of customer requirements with the help of requirements tools
* Creation of baselines and support in the review and approval process of requirements
* Regular preparation of reports and process indicators
* Maintenance and further development of the tools in requirements management
* Creation of scripts to improve the tool landscape
* Completed technical studies TU / FH (computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar)
* Professional experience in the automotive environment is desirable
* Basic knowledge of a programming or scripting language, ideally Java, Python
* Ideally experience with PTC Integrity and / or IBM DOORS
* Experience with requirements according to ISO 15504 (SPICE) and ISO 26262 is desirable