Back to Jobs
System Architect -Stutensee - (M/W/D)
- Capture, identify and define requirements and acceptance criteria at system level and break it down to device and module level.
- Design the system architecture of new IC's under the respect to quality, performance, development and manufacturing costs, customer requirements and usability.
- Take over the technical lead of the product development during conception, design, implementation until production release.
- Close cooperation and consultation with project manager, project team and product manager
- Modelling and optimising the system.
Key requirements for this role:
- Electrical engineer qualification, sensor system technology, engineering, or a comparable qualification
- +3 year's experience in product development and design of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) with focus system and application level.
- Basic knowledge in modelling with Mat Lab Basic knowledge on sensor calibration
- Experience in planning, implementing, and managing of small engineering groups is beneficial.
- Interested in ultrasound transducer, flow metering, gas and water meter is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
Very good spoken and written English and German skills