My client is looking for a Supply Chain Project Leader to join their team in Limerick. The position requires a leader who can combine project management skills to lead ground-breaking change and accelerate business value.
- Governance and prioritization of the investment process, and management of program budget.
- Accountability to complete a thorough business impact assessment for plan, make, source and deliver to ensure supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR.
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back Leadership on behalf of Supply Chain.
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS.
- Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project.
- Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required.
- Track business value realization, with a strong focus on measuring outcomes.
- Be a change agent that drives digital transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services.
- Employs good judgement in figuring out how innovations will be deployed to produce business outcomes.
- Role may require up to 25% Travel (national & international).
- Degree in a relevant discipline is required.
- Master's degree is preferred in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience in any combination of the following related areas through project management: IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
- Three to five years' experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required.
- At least 3 years in a similar role as a manager and as a people manager.
- Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills.
- Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required.
- Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of SAP and IT Solutions.