Software Verification Engineer for Automotive Systems in the field of e-Drive
Location: (Graz area), Austria
World-class drive systems for the mobility of tomorrow, we are a leading supplier in the global automotive industry and offer a comprehensive range of services in the design, development, testing and manufacture of complex powertrain and transmission systems.
- Creation, implementation, and evaluation of requirement- and knowledge-based functional tests in a professional test environment.
- Execution of static SW tests using code coverage and polyspace analysis.
- Interpretation of the results of the tests carried out and the derivation of improvement measures together with the project team.
- Participation in the design and coordination of professional, high-quality software development through close cooperation with the function definition, software developers and technical project managers.
- Reporting on test progress and results.
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level within the following disciplines, electrical engineering, computer science or similar.
- First-hand professional experience in the field of embedded software.
- Competent in solving complex software requirements.
- Knowledge in development of test strategies based on requirements, architecture, and software units within a platform-based multi-project landscape.
- Genuine interest in up-to-date embedded software.
- Knowledge of model-based development (Matlab / Simulink / Targetlink) is advantageous.
- Effective team player with strong analytical skills and a structured way of working