Within this role you will get an overview of any system or customer requirements and their implementation in the software department. You will also form the interface to software development, the software test team as well as the system department and the customer in the field of electrification of drive systems.
Responsibilities include not limited to
- Detailed analysis of customer and system requirements with focus software.
- Reliable specification of SMART Software Requirements.
- Proactive analysis and tracking of change requests and bug reports regarding software requirements.
- Close cooperation and support of colleagues in software development as well as in software testing.
- Regular coordination with the System Development department and customers.
- Support in the creation of offers for new projects.
- Living key position with software Overview.
- Completion of technical training (HTL/FH/TU) with a focus on computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.
- Specification and documentation of functions and requirements.
- Professional experience in the field of requirements engineering, preferably in the automotive industry highly desirable.
- Experience in software development advantageous.
- Knowledge of automotive processes according to ISO 15504/SPICE, ISO 26262 is a plus.
- Effective communicator, strong team player, solution-oriented, strong analytical mind set.
- Excellent command of the English language required and German highly desirable.
- Occasional 10% (base calendar year) global willingness to travel.