This exiting role focuses on overview of systems or customer requirements and their implementation in the software department.
You will interact with software development, the software testing team as well as the system department and the customer in the field of electrification of drive systems.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Detailed analysis of customer and system requirements with focus on software
- Reliable specification of SMART Software Requirements
- Proactive analysis and tracking of change requests and bug reports regarding software requirements
- Close cooperation and support of the colleagues in software development as well as in software testing
- Regular coordination with the system development department and customers
- In-depth technical training TU / FH (control and automation technology, computer science, technical mathematics, mechatronics, electrical engineering / electronics or the like)
- Relevant work experience in requirements engineering in software development, ideally from the automotive industry
- Knowledge of the automotive processes according to ISO 15504 / SPICE, ISO 26262 desirable
- Teamwork, high degree of personal responsibility, organizational talent Communicative, solution-oriented, resilient, analytical thinking
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel to the extent of 10-15%