The product area Application Delivery Platform enable the ecosystem by providing stable, agile and scalable platforms.
The enablement product team SAP Security support the business tech product teams with seamless SAP Security and clear guardrails through its different streams.
This position is based in Stockholm.
· Participate in and drive requirement gathering, scope definition and delivery planning.
· Discuss and analyze requirements to enable high quality seamless solutions.
· Design capabilities meet all requirements for monitoring and analyses of SAP systems to identify vulnerabilities.
· Perform hands-on SAP ETD configurations and use SAP ETD tools in the creation and maintenance of patterns.
· Setup Security Operations with monitoring and alerts in SAP ETD.
· Ensure configurations and security processes have a low cost but meet the regulatory and requirements.
· Configure dashboards and reporting to visualize and present data for different stakeholders and provide written documentation of work.
· Support technical teams.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
· Hands-on experience in implementing SAP ETD.
· Functional and technical background and skills.
· Experience in SAP Log management.
· Experience from Security Operations.
· Experience in vulnerability management within SAP.
· Have a strong understanding of Compliance; GDPR, PCI, SoD and SAP best practice.
· Basis HANA skills and experience.
· Experience in IT Security is a plus.
· Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications.
· Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments.
· Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic, collaborative and decentralized work environment.
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks.
· Self-driven and work independently.
· High attention to details.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Experience in customer facing role.
· English - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at technical level.