Back to Jobs
Lokacija: Šempeter pri Gorici, Ljubljana Maribor,
Role and responsibilities:
Realization of software development according to V-Model, Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety
- Development of basic/embedded software for microcontrollers and multi-core controllers, e.g. for application like the control of electric motors, power amplifiers or converters, application and/ or basic software (AUTOSAR, Operating Systems,..)
- Documentation of software design and architecture
- Coordination and executionof software integration tests
- Support and coordination of internal and external partners for software development
- Cooperation with other disciplines, e.g. Hardware Software interface, System Engineering
- Tolerance design/Modelbased design
Skills and experience:
- VII or VII / 1 level of professional field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other relevant technical field
- Professional Competence: Electrical/Electronic Engineering ( Electrics/Electronics, Microcontroller), Software Engineering ( Application software, Basic software, Software development in the automotive industry, Software testing, AUTOSAR, Bus systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet), Functional Safety (ISO 26262), Development Methods (Requirements Engineering - e.g. Polarion, DOORS, V-Model), CAE Tools (Simulation - MATLAB Simulink).
- Soft Skills: Entrepreneurial Thinking And Acting, Process And Method Competence, Change Competence and Intercultural.