Do you find numbers and control exciting and do you see yourself delivering exceptional customer and business results?
If the answer is yes, then this opportunity might be something for you!
As a developer with an ability to understand user's need and come up with solutions, you will actively participate in discussions and interact with business stakeholders to ensure solution is fit for purpose. You will participate in solution design, application development, dialogue with business stakeholders and test support
You value team success over own achievements and are not shy of helping where help is needed. You may have experience with acting as scrum master and leading team in the agile process.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- At least 5 years' experience in the role as .NET developer
- Experience of developing in Azure
- Full Stack Developer
- Experience of agile development
- Ability to work in a team towards common objectives
- Angular or React or similar
- C #
- ASP .NET
- SQL Server
- REST API
- Experience from Retail industry and sales planning and merchandizing
- Experience from test execution, complex KPI algorithms and calculations
- Able to write unit/component test in the code, to automate the testing process
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience as a scrum master
- Fluent Swedish and English languages