Our Client has been building innovative machines and systems in the fields of solar, semiconductor technology, medical technology, consumer goods and optical discs. For this purpose, they use know-how in the fields of automation and process technology with focus is on series and special systems for wet chemical processes.
Are you enthusiastic about PLC programming of complex special machines and their commissioning? Do you have hands-on experience in SPS Programming and Siemens S7 Automation systems?
Then we would like to talk to you.
- Cross-site development of software applications for the automation of our machines and systems including commissioning in-house or worldwide at the customer's site
- Interface clarification and implementation to the higher-level production control system (MES)
- Development of function descriptions with adjacent departments as a basis for software development
- Coordination and implementation of software additions and changes in-house and on customer construction sites, including the required software backup/documentation
- Support and coordination of software work of our external service providers
- Monitoring compliance, maintenance and development of software standards
- Maintenance and maintenance of our existing software platform
Successful candidates will need to speak fluent German and English for this position
- You are a Master Engineer/Informatician with a technical orientation, a degree in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, computer science (or comparable training); even as an ambitious lateral entrant you get a chance
- You have several years of practical experience in software creation with the following systems:
- Automation systems: Siemens S7, TIA.
- You are an experienced SPS Programmer.
- Visualization system: WinCC
- In-depth knowledge of plant and process visualization completes your profile
- You also bring experience in commissioning complex special systems in an international environment and see this as an exciting challenge in the future that you would like to face.
What you can enjoy:
- Realize yourself in an international, technically innovative and exciting environment
- Rely on professional training and continuous support for your further development
- Experience daily joy at work through flat hierarchies and direct communication in the team offices in the new building with the best hardware equipment
- Flexible working hours allow you to slow down after stressful periods
- Benefit from occupational retirement and accident insurance (business and private)