AutoStream Global are delighted to be recruiting a SoC Digital Verification Engineer and a global semiconductor business. This role in based in Austria, but can be flexible on locations across Europe.
As the SoC Verification Engineer, the role is responsible for taking part in a SoC verification process of a large scale SoC.
- Strong understanding and proven experience in the sophisticated verification process/flow, including dynamic, coverage-based and formal methods for SoC
- Experience using: Perl, e, Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, TCL
- Familiarity with verification environments (UVM, System Verilog is an advantage)
- SoC verification experience
- As a member of the verification team you will develop verification test plans, tools, test benches, protocol monitors, and high-coverage stimulus vectors.
- You are going to work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of quality designs
- You will apply sophisticated techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, efficiency, and time-to-market
- You will also be involved in Post Silicon Validation
Education & Experience
MSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.