Autostream Global are proud to be working in partnership to recruit a Service & Support Engineer with a leading global provider of industrial automation products & solutions boasting a global network of 18 manufacturing facilities, 82 companies and over 650 sales and engineering offices now spanning 33 countries
Salary: £40-45k plus overtime/TOIL, company car, Pension with company contribution up to 12.5% dependent upon criteria, private medical insurance and healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increments based on length of service.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement (Application/HW&SW) modifications/upgrades and expansions, as agreed with client and make them ready for site installation.
- Design and implement (Application/HW&SW) modifications/upgrades and expansions resulting in cabinet, rack layouts, SW etc., as agreed with client, and make them ready for site installation.
- Supervise and/or execute site installation, modification/upgrade, and if applicable commissioning and/or Site Acceptance Test, completed with customer authorized documents of acceptance. Take timely corrective actions if needed.
- "Fast and adequately" support customers in line with the agreed contractual obligations, resulting in a correctly functioning instrumentation/equipment/ system/application and satisfied client.
- Execute maintenance activities (remote, preventive, shutdown and, health check) resulting in healthy systems and maximized instrumentation/ equipment/system uptime.
- Support customers with fast and adequate fault analysis and repair, including the execution of modifications and upgrades, resulting in properly functioning instrumentation/equipment/systems/applications and a satisfied customer.
Skills & Experience
- Current BOSIET/Medical Certificate - Preferred
- TUV Certified - Preferred
- DCS System Coding or Modifications Experience - Essential
- Previous experience in a service or support role - Essential
- Safety Systems coding experience - Preferred
- Previous experience commissioning an ICSS system - Essential
- Previously worked with control system hardware - Essential