I am currently partnered with a global leading Sensor Developer and Manufacturer with facilities globally.
Their main focus is developing and producing Environmental sensors (Gas, Pressure, Humidity etc..) for use in various applications across multiple industries.
- Developing and optimising programs for testing and test concepts, characterization and customer samples.
- Understanding of component functionality, testability and product quality to the development team.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of test strategies and procedures.
- Create and design your own design for test strategies in close cooperation with the ASIC development.
- Expert in data analysis and evaluation with the ability to communicate problems and results with the team/customer.
- 3+ years of experience within Sensor technology in a lab environment.
- Solid experience within the testing and characterization of MEMS/Sensors.
- Knowledge of Matlab or Python is a big plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- PhD or Masters in electrical engineering, microsystems technology, physics or a similar degree.
If this is of interest or you'd like some more information, please get in touch with me on:
Phone: +49 892 109 3987
Mobile: +44 783 788 5469