Based in Munich, Germany, this position will support the managing of key OEM accounts in Central Europe.
We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of power supply specifications and technologies with emphasis on solution cost and familiarity with power electronic components and costs.
This position will also be responsible for Field Sales Engineers and Field Application Engineers.
About the company: High-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products.
* Drive revenue growth in Central Europe.
* Define and implement strategies for fast growth. SAM/SoM by major market segments.
* Regular meetings with the Key Accounts and join visits with other Team members when needed.
* Drive assigned FAE resource in coordination with European Engineering Manager to maximise design wins and revenue growth.
* Pricing strategies using a value selling approach understanding competition. Leverage distribution channels to maximise the number of design opportunities and design wins.
* Write and present presentations to customers and PI Management.
* Provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecast for the territory and key accounts.
* This is a customer-facing role, regular travel within Europe is a requirement. Requirements:
* BSc Electronics Engineering or similar engineering discipline or BS in Business Management
* Good Interpersonal skills and keen commercial awareness
* Knowledge and experience with design, building, troubleshooting and testing switched-mode power supplies in fly back and buck typologies.
* Have some familiarity with schematic entry and PCB layout design CAD tools.