Back to Jobs
Senior Process Engineer
My client is a Medical Devices company who is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team in Limerick.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership within a production value stream.
- Working within the NPI process to complete process characterization work, complete process challenge testing, complete process capability and stability runs, to qualify new product & processes to achieve annual business plan.
- Identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities that improve product quality and grow overall equipment efficiency.
- Engage with personnel in the identification and resolution of corrective/preventative actions that address any process quality related manufacturing issues.
- Systematically solve problems and use data in support of your decision making.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, new and innovative products to customers, in a timely -and cost-effective manner across multiple product value streams.
- Lead process redesign projects, from cradle to grave, complete proof of principle activity, assist in the development and installation and qualification of new process equipment.
- Project management, planning and co-ordination of multiple projects.
- Apply troubleshooting expertise to resolve complex equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical and analytical methodologies.
- Communicate details of findings throughout the organization.
- Keep up to date on the latest process engineering developments and technologies and will discover and build on breakthrough ideas that set new performance standards.
- Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biological Science or Mechanical, Material, Process Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Minimum of seven years' work experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
- Previous experience in the use of 'black belt' type statistical techniques (DOE, Process Capability Analysis, Hypothesis Test methods) and problem-solving methodologies would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment.
- Good Project Management skills, FPx or other, are required with a proven record of leading multi-functional teams effectively.
- Good data analysis and investigating skills.
- Good understanding of manufacturing from a process yield perspective and manufacturing lines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to your peer group.