Our client a global leading Transport & logistics company is undergoing a technical / digital change - as such there is a need to identify a senior industrial architect
Technically-savvy Thought Leader that helps to cut through the hype and find practical approaches with measurable value to transformation activities.
Ideal candidate will possess Heavy Industry and Technology acumen and be familiar with business systems (IT) and plant/terminal operations environment (OT) and can link these environments to form the overall solutions architecture.
Expected to have proven expertise in developing methodologies, tools and templates in Integrated Operations, Industrial Automations and IT/OT solutions and have knowledge of Cybersecurity.
Furthermore, the applicant will need to work closely with our IoT Platform team and hence have a good understanding of cloud/edge computing.
We are looking for :
* Minimum of 5 Years In-Depth Knowledge of Information and Automation Solutions ideally applied in Heavy Engineering/Continuous Process Industry Sectors
* Ability to develop functional specifications for integrated operations (process design, data flows, application triggers, middleware requirements, adapter requirements, data dictionaries, etc.)
* Advanced Technical Knowledge and demonstrated abilities at Design/Architect-level within the following technologies
* SCADA Applications (ideally Ignition from Inductive Automation)
* Industrial Automation Systems (PLC, DCS, Smart Instrumentation)
* ISA-95 and Industry 4.0 knowledge & experience
* Knowledge of electronic device design, testing and ideally manufacturing
* Industrial Data Networking Design and Integration (OPC UA, ModBus, DNP3, Siemens S7comm, PROFIbus, PROFInet)