We have a current opportunity for a Senior Field Service Engineer with semiconductor experience with a global a leader in process control.
The position will be based in Dresden, Germany. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Resonsible for Installation, Repair and Maintenance of the company´s products, this includes Metrology and Inspection tools.
- Install new tools within the European region. Completing both Engineering and Applications tasks.
- Respond to down tool situations within Europe and requests for Maintenance when required.
- Provide correct documentation requested and feedback to the US factory as needed.
- Provide feedback to sales team as required. Helping provide possible leads for future sales.
- Providing Applications feedback in order to look at constant product improvement.
- Preferred Field Service experience in the Semiconductor Business
- Previous knowledge of equipment fault detection. With experience in electrical, Mechanical and software.
- Preferred experience in Semiconductor applications.
- College/University degree in engineering.
- Ability to work unsupervised yet within a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently utilize all Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Initially this role will be 100% in Dresden. But the ability to travel regularly throughout Europe, approximately 60% of the time would be advantageous.