AutoStream Global are representing a cutting-edge Semiconductors business with a worldwide footprint, including presence in US, Europe and Asia. This business are at the forefront of Formal Verification technology, providing software solutions across the IC spectrum for a host of globally recognised organisations.
Due to continued growth we are now supporting the business with their expansion in their US hub, based in the San Francisco Bay area, looking to identify their next Senior Field Application Engineer. Within this role the applicant will:
- Support pre/post sales activity for all product lines
- Build solid working relationships with industry leading organisations
- Oversee and ensure technical evaluations at customer site, as well as provide regular updates and present to senior stakeholders
- Play a key role in driving product improvement, partnering closely with R&D and customer support
For this specific position we are looking to identify a professional who possesses:
- A strong academic background (ideally to Ph.D level, but M.Sc accepted) in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Computer Science or even Physics
- Proven experience in the field of Formal Verification including supporting knowledge of Verification languages, methodologies and tools
- Exposure to HDL (Verilog, SystemVerilog and VHDL)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with previous exposure to customer-side engagement.