Back to Jobs
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Proven experience in technical and optionally disciplinary lead in the area of international automotive business
- Proven experience in automotive R&D processes including automotive requirements.
- Proven experience in design and simulation for automotive applications
- Proven experience in the integration of electric traction systems
- Proven experience in design to cost & design to manufacturing.
- Basic know how of testing and validation procedures in automotive business.
- Best case: Proven experience in magnetic-, thermal- and mechanical design for automotive traction drive systems
- Master's degree or higher
- More than 5 years' experience in automotive development (best case: experience in magnetic-, thermal- and/or mechanical design for automotive traction drive systems)
- Location: LJ or Sempeter
- English as must
- Technical lead of the design and simulation team for automotive traction drive systems in Slovenia
- Responsibility for the design of e-machines and integrated systems (e-machine & electronics)
- Co-development of standardized platforms and integration strategies for drive systems
- Approval of designs at development project milestones according to customer and legislative boundary conditions
- Alignment of interfaces between components
- Ensuring the implementation of lessons learned and best practices to increase the overall product maturity
- Ensuring proper technical documentation as required according to A-SPICE requirements as well as management reporting
- Support in the definition of tests and evaluation of test results over complete R&D process