Autostream Global are supporting a international Systems Integrator based in Cork ,Ireland that are hiring a Controls Engineer. In this role, your primary responsibility will be HMI/SCADA development with WinCC, Wonderware, VTSCADA and iFix. The company works primarily with Pharma ,Medical Device ,Biotech and FMCG clients.
Enjoy all that the scenic county has to offer and company perks - like a flexible work schedule, only local/regional travel, challenging projects in a variety of industries.
- Minimum of 2 years of HMI/SCADA programming experience, especially with WinCC, Wonderware and Archestra.
- Ability to write, modify and troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs
- Practical knowledge and experience in analog and digital control
- Ability to read project P&ID drawings and project specifications
- Understanding of industrial Control Systems applications is desired, including instrumentation and SCADA systems
- Experience with industrial PLC hardware design preferred.
- Experience with other types of software development is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Education: Bachelor's degree (BS) in Electrical Engineering ,Automation or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited college/university or other relative degree is a plus