Senior Automation Engineers
AutoStream Global are partnering up with multiple global leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies that are looking for multiple Automation Engineers that can be placed in one of their many sites in Ireland and Europe.
- Act as automation lead on site projects.
- Provide technical guidance from concept through design, development, system delivery, commissioning, and validation.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Liaise with Engineering team in order to identify opportunities to improve automation systems.
- Implement and support automation systems for manufacturing and packaging.
- Assist in setting up new machines and transferring equipment at different plants.
- Keep ahead of latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Ensure validation activities meet project timelines.
- Lead in Hardware and Software FAT's, SAT's & IQ's.
- Ensure Machines are integrated with site wide system such as active directory, Data collection and OEE systems.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years relevant experience in automation.
- PLC Programming experience/ability.
- Knowledge of computer systems; integrated manufacturing systems; word processing and spread sheets, Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, VB.
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers in a previous employment.
- Must be capable of coaching and mentoring others.
- Good knowledge of robotics & motor drivers.
- Proficiency in hardware and software designs and troubleshooting.
- Exposure to GMP or GAMP documentation.