Autostream global are supporting a global market leader that provides solutions and ingredients for food and health products globally, which operates the highest standards in safety and food safety production. The company are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer that can be situated in their Denmark office.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in engineering.
- Extensive Experience in the food ingredient sector or the process industry.
- Strong experience and knowledge of PLC programming Siemens Tia Portal.
- Has a large amount of exposure and understanding of SCADA systems (Wonderware).
- To be able to amend program minor changes and can fault-find as well as troubleshoot.
- Prepare and provide job descriptions/ URS.
- Have the ability to estimate programming and commissioning costs.
Advantageous skills or experience:
- ANSI / ISA-88 knowledge
- Understanding of Functional Safety (IEC 61508 / IEC 61511)
- MES solutions and implementation of these functions.
- Setting up industrial networks (ProfiNET, ProfiBUS)
What the company offers:
- A motivating and professional work environment
- You become part of a successful team in a factory that is under great development, where we all share the ambition to be the best and solve all tasks to full satisfaction
- An opportunity to make your mark on automation solutions and factory development
- A full-time position and salary according to your qualifications
Must be eligible to work in Europe