(Senior) Automation Engineer
Autostream Global are partnering up with a leading global pharmaceutical, medical device and chemical partner who are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer. The company is looking to place them in one of their multiple sites in the Netherlands.
As a (Senior) Automation Engineer you are responsible for purchasing, implementing and validation automated production equipment in our production environment. Next to that you will become the SME on automation solution for the engineering departments and involved in rolling out the future plan for the production site together with our IT department.
- Project lead for Engineering projects and manage as well as having full control of writing the suitable documents and requirements with full support from FATs, SATs, and validation testing.
- Part of an engineering team which therefore means implementing safety improvements, embrace standard way of working, support maintenance and calibration department.
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items that also support internal and external audit
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Engineering background with 3 to 5 years' experience in the automation industry.
- A minimum of 5 years working in the Life science industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. English is required, Dutch is appreciated.
- Experience in FPX methodology or other project management tools are helpful.