SAP Software Engineer
To support the Business Tech organizations prioritized initiatives, right now the assessment from domain leads regarding the resource situation is that we would hold back important initiatives as we have insufficient resources.
You will enable business development by your system- and business knowledge, where you design, propose and configure changes for future solutions as well as support and work with more urgent incidents whenever so required. Furthermore, you will:
Analyze business requirements and come up with solutions
Configure and/or write technical specifications to develop new functionality
Test, support and maintain your product within Financial Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience from configuration in SAP ECC, working with analyzing business requirements in projects and maintenance, solution proposals, testing, writing tech/func. specs and helping out with incidents when required.
- Expertise in FICO and proficiency in SD/MM (pricing, account determinations, outputs, valuation, EDI settings, PO/STOs, movement types, etc).
- Experienced in Office 365 package
- Fluent in English
- You are strategic, analytical and fast in understanding and execution
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in an effective way
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments