We have a current opportunity for a Sales Engineer -North America on a permanent contract. For a leading U.S. based manufacturer of UVC LED's for optical sensing and disinfection of water, air, and surfaces.
The role will involve, working closely and collaboratively with other team members to actively identify and seek new customer engagement, manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, and achieve revenue goals.
The Sales Engineer will combine strong interpersonal skills, commercial skills, and a deep technical understanding on the application of UVC LED products to help customers understand and capture the benefits of implementing the technology.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline. MBA a
- Strong Key Accounts Experience (Major Lighting OEMs).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar customer facing role within a semiconductor, electronics or lighting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels within the organisation.
- Efficient time management with multi-tasking ability is
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with customers and business partners.
- Evidenced Sales
- Experience driving product definition & design-in support through customer
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the
- Strong interpersonal
- Analytic and problem-solving
The position will be based in the New York area.
For further information about this position please apply