The Sales Engineer will combine strong interpersonal skills, commercial skills and a deep technical understanding on the application of UVC LED products to help customers understand, implement and capture the benefits of implementing their technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and converting a deep understanding of our UVC products to benefit our customers. Determine customer system requirements, problems and alignment with solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing key accounts. Determine commercial requirements, production needs, implementation milestones.
- Forecasting - providing business with monthly turnover estimates in line with target/budget expectations when requested.
- Achieve or exceed assigned project milestone and revenue objectives.
- Interpret and resolve customer performance requirements.
- Make necessary engineering models, calculations and assessments that support product selection/recommendation, and accelerate customer adoption of UVC LED products.
- Manage customer design win cycle progress using CRM tools.
- Promote UVC LED product/applications at industry events, seminars and customer briefings.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Take a lead role in critical customer problem resolution, including internal corrective action.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Articulate competitive situation and the voice of the customer to the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline. MBA a plus.
- Strong Key Accounts Experience (Major Lighting OEMs). ➢ Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar customer facing role within the lighting industry.
- Bi-lingual. Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, German is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels within the organisation.
- Efficient time management with multi-tasking ability is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with customers and business partners.
- Evidenced Sales Success.
- Experience driving product definition & design-in support. through customer collaboration.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be authorised to work in the Europe without sponsorship now or in the future.