We are looking for a talented software engineer to join a world-changing startup that will use a constellation of autonomous underwater robots to conduct large scale exploration and monitoring of the oceans.
The focus is on creating a profitable way to provide the world with answers about the biggest natural resource and creating a system that allows humanity to use the resources that we need to survive from the ocean in a way that expands our knowledge and tackles climate change, accelerates offshore renewables and delivers sustainable oceans.
* Passion for creating efficient, scalable, well documented and maintainable software
* Good administration
* Strong coding skills in Python/C++/C
* Strong with real-time robotics, communications and navigation schemes
* Experience with engineering systems from the hardware to the human interface level
* Firm understanding of the principals of estimators, EKFs, computer vision and slam
* Ability to quickly learn and implement new idea