R&D Engineer GaN Epitaxy
Do you want to add to the quality of research and development?
We are looking for a R&D engineer in MOVPE GaN epitaxy!
As a member of an epitaxy research team, you will be responsible for developing growth processes in collaboration with the integration departments.
* Pinpoint process requirements
* Identify development opportunities
* Implement process optimisation and development projects
* Be part of research programs and development programs
* Perform material and electrical characterizations of the grown layer stacks
* Transfer the optimised processes to the engineering support and operational teams to our industrial partners
A big part of your practical work will be in the cleanroom.
You need to have:
- a PhD in Physics, Material Science or similar.
- Experience with epitaxial growth.
- Experience with materials by MOVPE, mainly GaN based.
- Team player
- Able to interact with clients
- Project management skills
- Fluent English