Leading provider in the global automotive industry specialising in electrification and hybridization is looking for a Prototype Coordinator to join their dynamic team in Austria.
As the interface between development, project management, purchasing and production, you coordinate the entire scope of prototypes for development projects for electric drives.
In this role you are part of the project management team and have following main tasks:
* Coordination with internal and external partners during the individual prototype phases
* Configuration management of different prototype versions (tests on various test benches / vehicle integration / customer units / etc.)
* Material tracking and corresponding tracking of lead times
* Close coordination with purchasing in the procurement of critical components in order to achieve the best possible supply
* Ensuring the required scope of documentation
* Maintenance of the parts lists
* Sound technical training at least at a technical college in the fields of mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering / electronics, automation technology or the like
* Knowledge of manufacturing technologies and processes is an advantage
* Relevant professional experience in an industrial environment
* Communication and organizational skills, team player
* Good German and English skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
* SAP knowledge is an advantage