Project MES Lead
AutoStream Global are partnering up with multiple global leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies that are looking for a Project MES Lead that can be placed in one of their many sites in Ireland and Europe.
- This role is to Lead the delivery of an MES project in a pharmaceutical plant in Cork.
- Technical design & delivery lead for MES project within project Automation IT Suite Team
- Work in conjunction with Process Engineers, & operations personal to manage MBR authoring and MBR updates in Werum Paz X for new and upgrade processes.
- Work with enterprise group & MES vendor to create MBR design elements (building blocks) and workflows in Werum PAS-X.
- Ensure technical delivery of MES systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, requirements & milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation and project closure.
- Responsible for the creation and control of project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports.
- Responsible for identification of project risks.
- Oversight & control of project cost management.
- Strong MES/IT applications aptitude.
- Good knowledge of MES, in particular Werum PAS-X.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline with 4 or more years' experience in a technical and/or project management role
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognize good ideas.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in MES Introduction in a regulated environment would prove beneficial.
- Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risks.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Experience of GAMP & SDLC
- Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Experience with OSI PI Historian
- Experience interfacing MES with automation systems