Back to Jobs
Project Manager/ Scheduler
My client is a company based in Limerick who is looking for a Project Manager with some experience in scheduling.
- Provide engineering support in developing project schedules for large Capital Projects.
- Project Schedule Development and Maintenance.
- Perform project management tasks for large capital projects.
- Assist project managers with schedule planning, coordination of tasks, and monitoring the timelines of scheduled assignments.
- Support Quality Assessment on schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the project schedules.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project schedule reports.
- Supporting updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders & management informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day-to-day operating requirements.
- Assist and support to Projects Engineering Team as required.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering.
- Project Management experience.
- 4 years' experience in relevant engineering role.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities.
- Process development experience.
- Familiar with ISO safety standards.