We are looking for a Production Technology Electronics Manufacturing & Layout Engineering Expert to join a dynamic e-mobility team based in Vienna area, Austria.
The role is for a leading Tier 1 supplier in the global automotive industry which offers a comprehensive range of services in the design, development, testing and manufacture of complex powertrain and transmission systems (e-mobility).
* Responsibility for cross-site electronics industrialization projects, especially in the transfer of production and monitoring of electronic assemblies
* Development of digital, analog and power electronics PCB layouts according to automotive standards
* Definition, release and implementation of design and manufacturing guidelines together with production
* Interface and contact for electronic manufacturers regarding the manufacturability of the PCB-A design
* Creation of EMC- and production-compliant layout as well as production documents and documentation
* Organisation and coordination of industrialization according to IPC standards
* Documentation, analysis and reporting of results
* Process and quality management
* Support of our manufacturing partners worldwide
* Working in an international team
* Performing layout design reviews
* Completion of technical training (FH/TU/HTL) in electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.
* Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of electronics manufacturing & layout
* High interest in new technologies and manufacturing processes
* Good understanding of requirements in automotive manufacturing
* Several years of layout activity in Altium Designer an advantage
* Good German and English skills