We have a current opportunity for a Product Manager working the Sales & Marketing division, for a leading semiconductor giant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Germany.
As a Product Manager You are responsible for the portfolio and product life cycle management for the German market. overseeing the strategic product positioning and competitive restriction in a very fast-moving market environment. Responsible for carrying out market and competition analysis using market research data and internal reports. The development of price strategies and price management are part of your daily tasks along with network operator and account support from a product perspective. You are responsible for participating in customer events and trade fairs as well as carrying out product presentations. The contact for sales, marketing, supply chain management and B2B as well as for all questions about the products. You will support the sales department with trade measures and present the reports from your area.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* university degree with a focus on business administration, engineering, IT, or communication.
* Ideally have several years of professional experience in product management, preferably in the IT or mobile communications industry.
* Experience in working with internal and external stakeholders.
* Bring a deep technical understanding of the technologies and trends and extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape in the ICT sector as well as high affinity for the associated products.
* In-depth knowledge of usage scenarios by consumers, market trends, etc.
* Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint) * Willingness to travel and flexibility.
* Communicating levels, even in conflict situations and can work with contacts at different levels of hierarchy and expertise depending on the situation.
* Communication and presentation skills in German and English as well as a self confident demeanour.
For further information about this position please apply.