We have a current opportunity for a Principal Analog Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
AutoStream Global are pleased to be working with a global semiconductor business for a role based in Germering, Munich for an opportunity to work alongside the brightest, most diverse and most skilled engineers in the Semiconductor Industry.
Working in our global client´s modern and fast growing office you will be located in Germering on the western edge of Munich, the capital of The German state of Bavaria. Munich is an extremely popular place to live and work, with world class transport links, International Universities, and many of the world's leading Technology and Engineering corporations. As part of our team, you'll become a key part of our multicultural and entrepreneurial working environment, with the autonomy to make a difference and influence our sustained business growth.
Working as a Principal Analog Design Engineer based in Germering, you will:
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for power management products.
- Design, simulation and layout supervision of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints.
- Improvements of power management capabilities of Dialog Semiconductor.
- Support DFT strategy and implementation.
- Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation.
- Support test development and ramp to production.
- Manage/guide circuit/block/PMIC layout.
- Mentor/coach design engineers.
- Typically 10 to 15 year´s analog design experience in one of the following areas: power management units; consumer displays; automotive body electronics.
- Broad hands-on experience in analog full custom design.
- Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions.
- Support of technical quotations.
- Willingness to travel.
AutoStream´s client is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, they generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.