My client is looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their team in Limerick. The sucessful candidate will look after manufacturing, labs and logistics working into EMEA and the US. The role can be hybrid working 2 days onsite a week.
- Manage global, regional and local projects with varying levels of complexity.
- Specify IT project requests, taking into account the necessary guidelines and procedures.
- Group, prioritize and optimize project requests.
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures.
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities.
- Function as a team builder for projects managed.
- Present into senior leadership/stakeholders in EMEA. The candidate needs to be able to tell a story and will be required to understand portfolio intimately.
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure commitment dates and project deliverables are met.
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in similar area.
- Project management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.).
- Experience with system and application development projects.
- Experience in a medical device environment is a big advantage.
- Presentation skills required.
- Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations (FDA part 11, GxP).
- Certification / qualification such as PMP / Prince would be desired.
- Agile experience is a plus.