Industrial Automation is an integral part of our clients core-business. It is not surprising, then, that we try to attract the most talented PLC - Scada Engineers to execute industrial automation projects around the world.
About the job
As a PLC-Scada Engineer for, you will be responsible for the development of Scada systems and the programming of PLC's. Naturally, you will also provide technical support for these custom solutions. Therefore, it's important that you are able to:
- identify areas of technical risks
- understand critical processes and technical requirements
- define and document system design specifications
Our ideal PLC - Scada Engineer has:
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- a degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Integrated Manufacturing disciplines
- a minimum of 3 years' experience in industrial automation & controls
- the necessary skills to design, test and provide support for automation systems, human-machine interface software and PLC programming
- a genuine willingness to learn and travel
Our client is an Industrial Automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems expert with a permanent presence in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, and South-East Asia. All over the world, our teams of experts execute challenging projects.
- Seniority Level Mid-Senior level