Back to Jobs
AutoStream Global are are delighted to be supporting a global semiconductor business focussed withing the automotive industry.
- Developing a mixed signal low power system-on-chip for automotive product solutions
- Close collaboration with SoC architects, other analogue & digital design engineers, verification engineers, and embedded software engineers.
- Definition and execution of IP level mixed signal digital designs from concept definition though RTL design (primarily Verilog) to mixed signal verification at IP and SoC level
- Post silicon development and execution of IP validation plans.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics, or related subject.
- Industry experience in Digital Mixed Signal SoC/IP development
- Previous experience in front-end implementation tasks including code coverage analysis, code linting, CDC analysis, synthesis & LEC
- Previous experience with use of System Verilog / UVM based verification environments.
- Programming experience in any of C, C++, C#, Assembler or similar
- Proficient in industry standard EDA tools - Cadence preferable