AutoStream Global are partnering up with a global leader in Engineering and R&D services who particularly focuses on Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and medical devices). The company is looking for an MES Project Lead to be situated in their office in Switzerland.
- Plant 1 project team leader with use of authoritarian behaviour when in contact with MES implementation.
- Lead a team of up 10 MES engineers as direct reports.
- To be punctual and successful when delivering the MES functionality in wave 2, while maintaining a high level of execution of ongoing manufacturing operations
- Have a large understanding of the project scope and specific scope documents needed within a process.
- To make sure design packages are delivered on time, in high quality and in agreement with user requirements.
- Monitor external implementation and coding activities at partners
- Support observing of external test activities and deployment of tested code
- Report on the project status and support cost controlling
- Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase
- Support error correction and change implementation during and after test completion
- Significant experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems (Syncade MES Emerson).
- Working experience with Delta V DCS (Emerson) and Syncade MES is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of DCS'.
- Significant experience in leading larger automation teams (5+ direct reports).
- Knowledge of GMP and CSV.
- Good understanding of biotechnology production processes.
- Experience in a large-scale site construction project.
- Technical writing skills and results driven.
- Project leadership in a patterned environment.
- Degree in Engineering, IT or similar.
- Fluent in English and German.