Back to Jobs
AutoStream Global are partnering up with a leading multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company who are looking for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Manager based in Switzerland.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of MES systems and processes while having an insight into MES hardware's, software's, and relevant data.
- Manage change requests for the global MES standard/core and processes.
- Execute & manage global/site MES projects.
- Assess sites and relate them to the company's cores and processes.
- Manage sites under management while reviewing customer MES topics.
- Increase the level of Kaizen (continuous improvement) into the work process and enhance the standards and cores that the company already demonstrate.
- Provide a level of support in order to solve any related problems to sites (troubleshooting).
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in MES in a highly controlled environment with high standards in technology and use of equipment.
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in implementing global MES standard/core in a multi-site environment
- A high level of understanding and knowledge of MES tools and MES processes.
- Project management skills and a familiarisation with Operational Excellence tools.
- Leadership experience in global teams with indirect reporting.
- Fluent in English and ready for substantial international travel.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strategic thinking and like working in an open and global environment.
- Creative, driven, hands-on and a reliable team player.