About the job
As an MES Engineer for our client, you will be responsible for the initial analysis, solution design, on-site application and technical support of MES implementations. An MES Engineer's responsibilities also include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, development and change management. The position requires strong project management skills and coordination with the customer, as well as with a global support team. Junior engineers typically work under the guidance of senior team members.
Our ideal MES Engineer has:
- a degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Integrated Manufacturing disciplines
- a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Industrial Automation or Information Technology industry
- experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- strong skills in programming tools, like C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and Microsoft SQL and Reporting Services
- experience with Wonderware or other MES software packages
- a genuine willingness to learn and travel
Please dont hesitate to apply if you match the job description.