Mechanical Design Engineer (Junior and Senior Positions)
AutostreamGlobal are working with a leading Packaging design and build company that designs and manufactures customised packaging lines for Pharmaceutical, Bio Pharma, Medical Device and Multi National Food Groups.
Our purpose is to help our customers gain and maintain competitive advantage through Packaging Line Automation. We succeed by analysing our customer requirements in detail, working with our customers to get the best solution, applying sound engineering practices to deliver
the best technical solution with robust and reliable machines.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Award-Winning south Leinster based team. The position involves some travel to client sites throughout Ireland and other European countries.
· Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
Work Experience & skills
· Mechanical Design of Automated Assemblies
· Experience in an Automation Related environment
· Advanced knowledge of Lifecycle Design
· Advanced Solid Works
· Ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients
· Ability and readiness to travel throughout Europe and UK
· Review of technical specifications
· Development of 2D and 3D Design under the supervision of the Technical Director
· Preparation of Designs for Design Review
· Creation of Bills of Materials and Manufacturing Drawings
· Knowledge of CE Marking and Machine Building Directives.
· Maintaining inputs required for documentation
· Working as part of a project team
Salary in line with experience and negotiable
Company pension scheme
Company Healthcare scheme