Lead MES Engineer
AutoStream Global are currently partnered with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organizations on an exciting Lead MES Engineer opportunity based in Austria.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of MES functionality, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Break down the project scope and ensure availability of up-to-date and complete scope document and user requirement specifications.
- Ensure timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements.
- Oversee external implementation / coding activities at partners.
- Support witnessing of external test activities and deployment of tested code.
- Transparent report on the project status and support cost controlling.
Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy.
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase.
- Support error correction and change implementation during and after test completion.
- Proven experience within Manufacturing Execution Systems - preference for in depth knowledge of Emerson Syncade MES.
- Good understanding of DCS - Preference for Emerson DeltaV DCS and the integration with Syncade.
- Strong previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, to GMP standards and working knowledge of CSV.
- Previous experience of leading a team of up to 5 people plus.
This role does offer some remote working and it would be possible to work 1-2 days a week at home, with the rest being on site.