Junior/Graduate Automation Engineer
AutoStream Global are partnering up with multiple global leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies that are looking for multiple junior and graduate Automation Engineers that can be placed in one of their many sites in Ireland and Europe.
- Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high-speed device integration.
- Develop, test, and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications.
- Participates within project teams, provide technical support, and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
- Fault-find complex automation equipment.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards.
- Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules.
- Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
- Develop, debug, and validate Control System software programs.
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software.
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree bachelor's degree in Automation engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results.
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques an advantage.
- Ability to approach projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently.
- Customer focused.
- Innovative and quick thinking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience with PLC's, SCADA, HMI Software, or control systems.
- Programming experience.