Back to Jobs
Junior MES Consultant
Autostream Global are supporting multiple life science companies. This global leader is looking for a Junior MES Consultant that can be placed across multiple sites in the Netherlands.
- To work in a team with highly skilled manufacturing IT colleagues from multiple sites in the Netherlands on challenging projects. This can be situated in the company's office or at the customers location.
- To have the knowledge and understanding which allows you to contribute to innovative projects, this will then align to you being part of the complete automation of production lines.
- To have a complete interaction with the company's customers which builds a relationship and allow you to be involved in the total development process.
- Collect requirements which leads you to develop, implement, test and support systems worldwide.
- Social, communicative and enjoy a working environment.
- Customer- orientated, motivated, and driven.
- A completed HBO / WO education, for example computer science or industry related education with a strong IT component.
- Knowledge and / or some experience with .Net, MS SQL and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Aspentech, Wonderware, OSIsoft PI or possibly other MES packages is an advantage.